At Supreme Cleaning Services we understand the frustration when accidents happen resulting in stains on your carpets. Most stains can be removed by professional carpet cleaning but it is really important when something is spilt on to your carpet that you act FAST! Before we arrive with our professional products and equipment here are some top tips:
Clean up any spillage immediately if possible. You have a much better chance of removing the stain permanently if you act quickly.
- Remove as much as the spillage as possible by blotting with kitchen towel to absorb as much liquid as possible
- Before using any cleaning solution test it in an inconspicuous area of your carpet.
- Do not rub the stain as this will just make it go further into the carpet and spread the stain wider.
- When applying a spot cleaner work from the outside in to avoid spreading the stain then blot up the remaining moisture.
- You may now find that this piece of carpet is cleaner than the rest and there is a need for a professional cleaning company such as Supreme Cleaning Services to come and clean all your carpets to the same spotlessly clean standard.