Professional cleaning is an amazing way to make your carpet & upholstery look like new and give your home a real sense of freshness and
Supreme Cleaning Services are well established and experienced at cleaning carpets, rugs and upholstery both in domestic dwellings
and commercially. Continue reading “Professional Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning and Hard Floor Maintainance”
Supreme Cleaning (Kent) Ltd are experienced in daily contract cleaning and carry out daily cleans in many different types of businesses follows:
- Schools & Colleges
- Social clubs and concert halls
- Doctors & vets surgeries
- Golf clubs
- Retail outlets
- Leisure centres
Continue reading “Daily Contract Cleaning”
Fighting the allergens
Allergens are present in most homes throughout the year. They can cause constant irritation and inflammation of the nose, airways and skin. There are several ways that allergens can develop and escalate:
- House dust mite droppings – these tiny, spider-like creatures are found all around the home, particularly in bedding, carpets and soft furnishings
- Animal dander – tiny skin flakes covered in dried sweat and saliva, carried on the fur of cats, dogs, hamsters, guinea pigs, mice, rabbits and gerbils
- Bird feathers, cockroach droppings and mould or mildew spores
- Nuts, eggs, fish and milk in the diet
- Hair dyes, jewellery and leather goods
- Crumbs in the kitchen
- House plants
- Fabric furniture
Avoidance is always the best treatment for allergies regardless of which allergens are the triggers. Interestingly enough, the most effective, least expensive, and simplest options are not always followed.
Our top tips:
- Dust to control mites – dusting surfaces and washing bedding often can control the amount of dust and mites in your home
- Vacuum often – vacuuming once or twice a week will reduce dust mites significantly
- Reduce pet dander- avoid pets which have feathers or fur if possible – Yes they do exist.. think goldfish, reptiles and the Chinese Crested dog, a hairless dog breed!
- Shut out pollen – clean your windows and try to keep windows and doors closed where possible
- Avoid mould spores – reducing the moisture in your bathroom and kitchen will reduce mould. Fixing any leaks inside and outside of your home will reduce the potential allergens
Supreme Cleaning Services offer thorough curtain, upholstery and carpet cleaning in Kent and will offer you a stress free service which allows you to relax as we give your home a spring clean that is effective in reducing the risks of allergens.
Dust mites are a pest and must be kept at bay.
A few facts about dust mites:
- Dust mites can be distinguished from insects by a lack of wings and antennae, and by having eight legs.
- Dust mites cannot be detected by the naked eye and measure 1/1000th of an inch.
- What they lack in size they make up in numbers- a typical mattress can range from 100,000 to 10 million individual mites.
- Dust mites mainly eat dead skin.
- A bed is the main place that dust mites live but they also reside on furniture and carpeting.
- Vacuum your home or office at least once a week. Try to use a small pore vacuum bag or HEPA filter. Remember that vacuums tend to put more dust into the air, so consider recruiting someone else to do the task! Supreme Cleaning in Kent are expert in ensuring that settling dust is minimal.
- Wash your bedding once a week in hot water.
- You could consider placing an impermeable dust mite encasement around the mattress, box spring, and pillow. This type of encasement has vinyl on the inside and cloth on the outside to trap dust mites, but does not crinkle like plain vinyl.
- Keep stuffed animals to a minimum. Only let your child sleep with a teddy if it can be washed every week in hot water. All other stuffed animal companions should be kept in a closed toy chest.
You may wonder why all this is important- dust mites can cause several allergies that can be harmful to young children and the elderly. Supreme Cleaning Services offer Carpet Cleaning in Kent and will be there to ensure that your home is as resistant to dust mites as it can be, making it a safer and cleaner place to live.
Just try our spring cleans or carpet cleaning service to see the difference it makes!
Would you like a helping hand with Carpet Cleaning in Kent.. Do you remember the colour your carpet used to be? Supreme Cleaning Services in Kent can restore that memory!
We can get your carpet to look new, fresh and vibrant which really can transform your home. From a tiny mark on your carpet through to a large spillage which ruins your living room, Supreme Cleaning in Kent has the expertise to tackle your problem.
Our Top Tips to treat a specific stain:
There comes a time in the life of every carpet when vacuuming can no longer restore it’s clean appearance. There are four major indicators of the need for a deep cleaning job: the carpet is matted and feels sticky; the carpet is a completely different colour in areas of high traffic;the carpet has grimy circles around the chairs; there is a lot of dust lifting from the carpet when you walk on it! Continue reading “Deep Cleaning Carpets”
At Supreme Cleaning Services we understand the frustration when accidents happen resulting in stains on your carpets. Most stains can be removed by professional carpet cleaning but it is really important when something is spilt on to your carpet that you act FAST! Before we arrive with our professional products and equipment here are some top tips:
Continue reading “Top tips on removing stains and spills on carpets”
At Supreme Cleaning Services we like to offer our customers the best advice and help to preserve the life of their carpets and upholstery. Any carpet and upholstery benefits from a professional clean every 6-12 months to clean away the dirt the human eye just doesn’t see especially if there are children or pet in the property. However, here are some vacuuming tips to use in between professional cleans: Continue reading “Top tips on vacuuming your carpet”