Would you like a helping hand with Carpet Cleaning in Kent.. Do you remember the colour your carpet used to be? Supreme Cleaning Services in Kent can restore that memory!
We can get your carpet to look new, fresh and vibrant which really can transform your home. From a tiny mark on your carpet through to a large spillage which ruins your living room, Supreme Cleaning in Kent has the expertise to tackle your problem.
Our Top Tips to treat a specific stain:
- When you spill any liquid onto your carpet always absorb excess fluid with kitchen roll. Do not rub a stain in, blot until all fluid is absorbed.
- Blot the stain with 1 teaspoon of mild detergent, 1 teaspoon of white vinegar and a litre of warm water. Allow to dry completely before vacuuming.
For most beverages the first step is to quickly dilute the spot with cold water. Next, absorb the excess liquid with kitchen roll and mix 1 teaspoon of mild detergent with 1 teaspoon of vinegar and litre of warm water. Apply the solution to the stain and let the carpet dry. Finally vacuum gently to ensure that the solution has lifted.
- Red wine – Dilute the stain with white wine, clean the stain with cold water and cover with table salt. Wait 10 minutes and then vacuum up the salt. Another effect method is to blot up as much of the wine as possible and then spray hydrogen peroxide on the stain, followed by a large coating of baking soda and let it sit for 2-3 minutes. Then use water to dab the area and the stain will have lifted.
- Blot up as much of the spilled coffee as possible.
- Use plain water or mix one tablespoon of liquid hand dishwashing detergent, one tablespoon of white vinegar with two cups of warm water.
- Using a clean white cloth and sponge the stain with plain water or the detergent/ vinegar solution. Blot frequently with a dry cloth until the stain disappears.
- If using a detergent/vinegar solution, sponge with cold water and blot dry to remove the solution.
Candle wax/chewing gum
- Press and ice cube against the wax stain. The wax will harden and can be pulled off.
These procedures will work well for a small area however, to cover a bigger area you will need our help. We will ensure the carpet looks consistently clean, with no marks or stains too big for us to tackle.