Supreme Cleaning (Kent) Ltd are experienced in daily contract cleaning and carry out daily cleans in many different types of businesses follows:
- Schools & Colleges
- Social clubs and concert halls
- Doctors & vets surgeries
- Golf clubs
- Retail outlets
- Leisure centres
Continue reading “Daily Contract Cleaning”
Fighting the allergens
Allergens are present in most homes throughout the year. They can cause constant irritation and inflammation of the nose, airways and skin. There are several ways that allergens can develop and escalate:
- House dust mite droppings – these tiny, spider-like creatures are found all around the home, particularly in bedding, carpets and soft furnishings
- Animal dander – tiny skin flakes covered in dried sweat and saliva, carried on the fur of cats, dogs, hamsters, guinea pigs, mice, rabbits and gerbils
- Bird feathers, cockroach droppings and mould or mildew spores
- Nuts, eggs, fish and milk in the diet
- Hair dyes, jewellery and leather goods
- Crumbs in the kitchen
- House plants
- Fabric furniture
Avoidance is always the best treatment for allergies regardless of which allergens are the triggers. Interestingly enough, the most effective, least expensive, and simplest options are not always followed.
Our top tips:
- Dust to control mites – dusting surfaces and washing bedding often can control the amount of dust and mites in your home
- Vacuum often – vacuuming once or twice a week will reduce dust mites significantly
- Reduce pet dander- avoid pets which have feathers or fur if possible – Yes they do exist.. think goldfish, reptiles and the Chinese Crested dog, a hairless dog breed!
- Shut out pollen – clean your windows and try to keep windows and doors closed where possible
- Avoid mould spores – reducing the moisture in your bathroom and kitchen will reduce mould. Fixing any leaks inside and outside of your home will reduce the potential allergens
Supreme Cleaning Services offer thorough curtain, upholstery and carpet cleaning in Kent and will offer you a stress free service which allows you to relax as we give your home a spring clean that is effective in reducing the risks of allergens.
Dust mites are a pest and must be kept at bay.
A few facts about dust mites:
- Dust mites can be distinguished from insects by a lack of wings and antennae, and by having eight legs.
- Dust mites cannot be detected by the naked eye and measure 1/1000th of an inch.
- What they lack in size they make up in numbers- a typical mattress can range from 100,000 to 10 million individual mites.
- Dust mites mainly eat dead skin.
- A bed is the main place that dust mites live but they also reside on furniture and carpeting.
- Vacuum your home or office at least once a week. Try to use a small pore vacuum bag or HEPA filter. Remember that vacuums tend to put more dust into the air, so consider recruiting someone else to do the task! Supreme Cleaning in Kent are expert in ensuring that settling dust is minimal.
- Wash your bedding once a week in hot water.
- You could consider placing an impermeable dust mite encasement around the mattress, box spring, and pillow. This type of encasement has vinyl on the inside and cloth on the outside to trap dust mites, but does not crinkle like plain vinyl.
- Keep stuffed animals to a minimum. Only let your child sleep with a teddy if it can be washed every week in hot water. All other stuffed animal companions should be kept in a closed toy chest.
You may wonder why all this is important- dust mites can cause several allergies that can be harmful to young children and the elderly. Supreme Cleaning Services offer Carpet Cleaning in Kent and will be there to ensure that your home is as resistant to dust mites as it can be, making it a safer and cleaner place to live.
Just try our spring cleans or carpet cleaning service to see the difference it makes!
Supreme Cleaning Services are experienced commercial and domestic post builders and renovation project cleaners.
We have carried out many commercial cleans in large hotels, schools, petrol stations and large residential homes as well as smaller domestic dwellings in greater numbers.
One of the things that we understand about construction projects is that they are very unpredictable with timescales often moving backwards due to circumstances out of anybody’s control. Therefore the need for understanding and flexibility from the cleaning company is paramount. We have demonstrated this on past projects and have testimonials to show our commitment to working alongside the builders with our builders clean service in Kent.
We use a team, holding CSCS cards that are experienced at this type of clean and understand the level of work involved including removing paint, plaster, large amounts of builders dust, scrubbing floors, cleaning soffits, removing stickers from windows and sanitary wear and general hard work.
We pride ourselves on our level of expertise, excellent results, flexibility and value for money.
Supreme Cleaning Services also carry out post renovation cleans after new kitchens, bathrooms, extensions etc have been fitted and again we offer the same degree of service and attention to detail as with the bigger commercial cleans.
We know that all the customer wants is to get their home sparkling clean again in order for them to enjoy their new surroundings and we can take the headache out of the cleaning for them.
We are fully insured and can offer testimonials from customers to prove our reliability and ability to do a great job. The customer can simply leave us to it, go and enjoy themselves and come back to their beautiful clean home!
Many companies are trying to cut costs where they can, while some things can probably go without a problem, office cleaning should not be one of them!
While it may seem like a harmless cost to cut, the overall negative effects of not properly cleaning an office regularly will eventually outweigh the money that you are saving.
Here are 3 basic reasons why cleaning is so very important in your office:
- Client Impression: When a client walks into your office, you want them to be impressed. A dusty and dirty looking place will not only reflect negatively on the quality of your company, but it could turn away business and lead potential clients to look elsewhere.
- Employee Work Experience: Employees are what keeps the company together and often are the face of the brand so it is important to keep them happy. Not only does a clean office make work more enjoyable, but it makes it a safer environment as well.
- Safety: In addition to the safety of employees, a clean office makes it safer for anyone who comes into the office. By removing dust and germs, you can prevent sickness and allergies from spreading around the office environment.
Not only will a professional cleaning service improve all of these points, but the cleaning will be done in an efficient and thorough manner.
Quite often private landlords and letting agents require their tenants to get a professional deep clean of their rented property before they return their deposit. They quite often make a checkout list which details repairs and specific cleaning requirements such as getting carpet & upholstery cleaned plus oven and kitchen/bathroom deep cleaning.
We appreciate that in the main people keep their homes clean and tidy but often, due to our busy lives, we do not get in to the nooks and crannies on a weekly basis and in order to pay attention to the detail we need to move all the furniture, empty all the cupboards, fridge/freezer etc and have a really deep clean.
At Supreme Cleaning Services we are very experienced in End of Tenancy Cleaning and have worked with many Letting Agents and private landlords in all types and sizes of property whether furnished or unfurnished. Our experienced team understand the expectations of landlords and tenants alike and will leave any property regardless of initial state sparkling clean.
The most difficult areas in any home to clean are always the kitchen, bathroom and en-suites where there tends to be a build up of grease in ovens and extractor fans and a build up of lime scale on taps, baths, tiles and shower screens which always seem to need a professional deep clean.
Professional carpet cleaning adds the final touch to any End of Tenancy clean and if the property is furnished we can clean curtains, 3 piece suites and upholstered dining chairs as well as mattresses.
As well as achieving results with great value for money we at Supreme Cleaning Services believe that customer service is paramount and we will go the extra mile to ensure that both tenant and landlord are delighted with our level of cleaning. Therefore the landlord is able to re-let the property swiftly in the knowledge that the property is clean and ready for their new tenants.
Why we need to keep our homes germ free:
- Experts say that cleanliness is the best way of preventing the spread of germs in the home!
- Hygienic cleaning involves focusing on the areas in your home where germs are more likely to spread infection.
- Hygienic cleaning should be a daily ritual and way of life not a once a week activity. Cleaning aids such as mops and cloths must be germ free to avoid spreading the germs which can multiply easily and quickly. Within eight hrs 1 bacterium on a damp cloth can multiply to 6 million. Continue reading “How to prevent germs from spreading in your home!”
Would you like a helping hand with Carpet Cleaning in Kent.. Do you remember the colour your carpet used to be? Supreme Cleaning Services in Kent can restore that memory!
We can get your carpet to look new, fresh and vibrant which really can transform your home. From a tiny mark on your carpet through to a large spillage which ruins your living room, Supreme Cleaning in Kent has the expertise to tackle your problem.
Our Top Tips to treat a specific stain:
End of tenancy cleaning in Kent! If you want your deposit back, come to us!
There are several reasons why you would want to use a professional cleaning company to do the dreaded immaculate clean up when your tenancy ends in Kent. Supreme cleaning in Kent ensure that you will not be disappointed, our cleaning services in Kent are endless and no task to too large or difficult for us to tackle. Continue reading “Do you want your deposit back?”
Do you want to spruce up your home or office before the Christmas festivities? Or do you simply need some help cleaning up after it’s all over? Supreme Cleaning Services are here for you!
Regardless of your need – either for your office or home Supreme Cleaning Services in Kent will be able to tailor our cleaning services to suit your individual requirements.
If you are having a party then why not try our after party cleaning service in Kent.
However we also offer lots of other ways to make your life easier such as our Supreme Cleaning ‘end of tenancy cleaning service’ in Kent, our Supreme Cleaning ‘after builders cleaning service’ in Kent. Continue reading “Spruce up your home or business for Christmas”